google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: I'm back

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2005

I'm back

I'm back in town - have been for a day and a half - but between work, a blizzard that's dropped a foot of snow, and a lack of sleep, I haven't had time to work on a post. I'll try to get one up and online by noon tomorrow - including pics.

                                                            **********

I returned early to avoid being trapped in DC by the blizzard, so my wife didn't get a chance to post - which made her happy and dissapointed me.

                                                             ***********

My rating on BE has taken a nose-dive in the last few days, dropping significantly in the wake of my Bush post. Thanks for the arbitrary '1' ratings - I 'preciate it.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to read about your trip to DC !
although i'm not sure exactly what "BE" is, i can practically guarantee that most people simply have no desire to get into political discussions .. there is an element of "fun" in journaling and most people have no desire to jump into passionate discussions on certain issues
but i still want to read about your trip !!
pamela
http://journals.aol.com/his1desire/GirlsHeadNoise

Anonymous said...

BE is BlogExplosion, a traffic exchange system that brings visitors to your blog. I agree most folks don't care for political discussions in a blog, but there is quite a vast number of politically oriented blogs on BE, and I find it difficult to find the logic of giving a 1 (out of 10) just because they have a different political view than yours. There's certainly enough liberal blogs out there, and I don't slam them just for thinking differently than I do. Irritating.