google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Request for some Movie Info

Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2005

Request for some Movie Info

Just testing out the power of the web . . . I'm looking for the name of a movie I saw more than twenty years ago on the late late show. It was an action movie that featured two men, one black and one white, who were part of a UN task force? in Africa. They discovered a cache of gems in a town that was about to be attacked by rebels.

The men managed to escape with the gems, but the last car of the train they used broke off and was captured. Both the gems and a good deal of civilians were lost. The black man smuggled his buddy back into the town as a 'prisoner' and grabbed the gems - leaving many of their own men behind to die.

Eventually the black man is murdered and his friend chases the killer and gets his revenge. Totally out of character, he turns himself in for a court-martial.

I was about eight when I saw this movie, so don't hold me to the storyline. Anyone who can help me out wins my gratitude and a shout out here on the site.

No comments: