google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Clarification and Etc

Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2005

Clarification and Etc

I appreciate all the kind words about the delivery, both in the comments and via email, but let me clear something up: while the stats show progress towards the birth, we haven't entered the home stretch yet. Some women can take weeks to move from 2 to 3 centimeters. The due date remains either March 5th or a week later, depending on if you go by ultrasound data or the last missed period.

I'll keep you all updated and I hope the wishes are repeated when it is time for the big event :)

Also -if you are not an AOL user, feel free to use the comments page that can be found on the left of the page in the 'about me' section.

No comments: