google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: For my Wife's Peace of Mind

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2005

For my Wife's Peace of Mind

Lisa is slightly disturbed by the personal nature of the two posts on mice.

Let me set the record straight: if we had a problem with rodents or pests, I would have gone insane years ago.

In nearly ten years of living together this is only the second mouse I've seen in our home (the first was one my cat killed and brought home as a 'trophy'), and we've never had a problem with other pests. The mice mentioned in the rest of the piece were at work or at other locales.

Also, I feel it neccessary to point out that while rodents are my achille's heel, it does not in any way reduce the fact that I am, to be fair, the studliest man in America.

 

Dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"it does not in any way reduce the fact that I am, to be fair, the studliest man in America."
lol
i'm glad you clarified that .. not that i was beginning to wonder or anything
loved the mice stories .. i usually have the same reaction with spiders .. the big mean ugly kind of spiders .. not the cute baby ones (like theres a difference hehe)
:)
pamela