google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Misc chatter

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Misc chatter

1. I was just checking my BlogExplosion stats and noticed that one person has actually dropped me from their Blogmark page. Ouch. I didn't think the book list was that boring.

2. BTW, the books in blue (in the post below) I whole-heartedly recommend. I tried to edit the post to tell you that (and correct some typos) but it keeps freezing on me.

3. To answer an email question, The DaVinci Code isn't on the list because I read it in '03 (the 30th of 79 books that year). Let us be clear on my opinion - the book sucks on a hundred different levels. It's success can only be explained away by reminding ourselves that at one point our society also raved about Vanilla Ice, Teletubbies, and above ground nuclear testing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No comment of this issue, just wanted to let you know that I can now get on line, what I did.....Up graded my exployer.  Later, Mom

Anonymous said...

This is the last post you wrote?  2/10/2005 and its now 2/16?  Gee, I'm missing my reading material.  Scor0046