google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Pictures

Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2005

Pictures

I must truly be stupid, because everytime I try to load the pics the proper way they're so big they warp the page . . . I think I have to change the pics themselves before doing the whole AOL thing, but I don't know how to go about that.

Odd, they look great on the monitor and on paper . . .

So anyway, follow the links below to view the pics (I'll be adding more later).

And yes, I'm in one, but I look like poop. But to be fair I was sick at the time, dressed in scrubs, and most importantly, everyone knows the camera adds 150 pounds.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to follow the link to the pictures, but they don't appear, what am I doing wrong?  

Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Jeanne - I've asked around, and even though the general consensus is the pics ain't pretty, they do load. :)

Anonymous said...

Saw the bunk bed pics...awesome.  I can imagine your daughters enjoying it immensely! -=)