google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Blogroll

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Blogroll

What follows is a list of  web sites that have bookmarked me on Blog Explosion and/or blogrolled me on their site the old fashioned way.

Two things about this list are interesting: one, it isn't your typical tit-for-tat, because until today I didn't have a blogroll. There was no reason for them to feel obliged to do what they did. (ditto for most of the blogmarks) 

Second, it's an awfully diverse group - conservatives and liberals, writers and mom's, musicians and paranormal investigators.

I'm happy my work's appealed to that many people, and I want to offer a belated thank you to all of them.

However, Blog Clicker can kiss my pimply behind, as not one BC member has blogmarked me through their service.

Not that I'm bitter.

Anyhow, take a look at the links below, and tell 'em Slapinions sent you.

 

Random - a fine AOL Journal, long since listed on my favorite places.

NotQuitebutAlmost 

GJ Willis' Art Notes - The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

Whymrhymer 101 - The honest comments and observations of an opinionated, free-thinking, well-seasoned student of the world. Or so he says. :)

The Roth Report - a Drudge-Report type site that includes blogs as sources

Vandamonium's World

The Least of My Worries -

NIF - this one holds a special place in my blogging heart, as it's linked to my articles on at least three occasions

WildWriter

The people all watching, enjoying a good laugh  - I'm a live music lover, who just recently married the love of my life. Am returning to full time work after a 2 year hiatus due to health problems

TV is my Drug of Choice -

Strong Coffee - Struggling to Stay Awake Long Enough to Raise Kidsand Evolve as a Writer

Quotes and Other Words - Quite a few years ago I started collecting quotes from books I read. I wanted to share my favorites with you all, hence this blog. Enjoy

The Sporting Life -

different biscuit, same tin

I didn't buy more yarn, Honey - Living life hanging by a thread...from rapidly unravelling skeins of yarn. ~Marriage, motherhood, music, Multiple Sclerosis, and above all the thing that keeps me sane, crochet.

The Apologist - Writer CW Fisher explains the inexplicable: love, hate, sex, death and the purpose of other people.

And Rightly So -

The Prismatic Dragon

<AHREF="HTTP: ? weblog www.frozenmojo.com>Frozen Mojo -

INDUSTRIAL WASTE - Hi, my name's Penn. I'm a 16 year-old Libertarian and a proud American living in Singapore, who enjoys politics and has a (slightly unhealthy) passion for the Internet.

Old Whig's Brain Dump -

OftenCold - he moved from Florida to Alaska, yet he still argues that he's sane

The Donegal Express -

Blog Cruiser - A blog to write opinions and ratings on blogs, bloggers and blogging. Add your comments or become a member of the team at this corner of the blog world. Scouting the blogosphere for its own stars and news!

About a Boy - My name is Matthew and I live in Hertfordshire, UK. I was born on 12th January 2005 at 21:32. I weighed 8lb 7oz. I am now considerably bigger than that.

You can hear the Grass Grow - Reflections From a Christian Aspie

I hate Pat Robertson - I guess the title speaks for itself

Conservative thoughts  - I have been doing a lot of reading during this election period of other people's thoughts. I have also done a lot of defending of my own conservative ideas. So I thought that I would create a place where I could write those ideas down.

Mug Round Poetry Zine

Lintefiniel Musing (formerly Jen Speaks!)

Mystic Writer

I See Dead People - life as a professional psychic and paranormal investigator

One Child Left Behind - Yes, Jesus loves me, but it's not what you think.

Ed Adkins Dot Com - funny, funny blog

God's Last Twilight - novel written on a blog

Musings of a Thoughtful Conservative - Southeastern Wisconsin based blogger

The Daily Grind - liberal blogger

Crate Obscure -

Cao's Blog - blodom famous site

You Know My Story/Wasted Life

AlphaWoman's Blog - very nice, well done AOL Journal

LS Blogs - Blog search engine

God Dem - liberal site that seems to mix religion with the Democratic Party

The Cave - reposted my article on the tsunami

Through My Lens -

Mumbo-Jumbo from the Mind of a Mild-Mannered Madman

Koolsbaby's Modblog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

an interesting list...will be checking some of these out!

~  www.jerseygirljournal.com

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

I see your Nirvana schtickr below.
he shot himself. Go the other Way:
+ en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk +
GBY