google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Idiot of the Day

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2005

Idiot of the Day

Ugh. How embarrassing is this: I was all pumped up to see a Vatican art exhibit at the Milwaukee Public Museum.

I drove my daughter to school, went across town to pick up my sister, braved horrible downtown construction to find a parking spot, blah blah.


I get to the ticket window and hear "I'm sorry sir. That exhibit is next year."


Yup, it runs from Feb to May of 2006.


Why they've had flyers and ads out since New Years is beyond me, but yes, I qualify for 'idiot of the day'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahah.  I think I may have done something similar...but still, hahahah.

Anonymous said...

On the brighter side, you no doubt provided much amusement for an otherwise bored museum employee.

Actually, you probably provided a story that he'll be repating all week.


:-)

Anonymous said...

Laugh it up people, laugh it up.

:)

D