google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Best of the Best

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2005

Best of the Best

 

While, ironically, I find most of the hallmarks of blogdom annoying (quizes and memes and assignments, oh my!), I think I'm going to start a new blogish feature here at the good ole U.S. of Slapinions.

Every once in awhile I'm going to feature a blog I actually frequent on a daily or near daily basis. I'll still have the blogroll on the sidebar, but consider this the Best of the Best.

The fine author of  (sometimes)photoblog has done me the honor of spotlighting me on two occasions, so the humble first offeriing goes to him.

His site (updated daily) features some beautiful photos, mostly of nature and the insect kingdom.

I respect his work and enjoy having the opportunity to view it. Please stop by and take a look for yourself (and tell him slapinions sent you).

*A word of warning though - if you are going to subscribe to his site, skip the aol alert feature. He updates daily - no really - and it can clog your incoming mail in a hurry. (I have the misfortune of having my alerts ring my cell phone. My phone bill is now sky high :)

Comment on this Post (non AOL)    View Comments

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks!
I "try" to limit myself to one photo a day. Lately I've been more productive I guess. Month of May was very good for photos.

I sorta flip out with the quizes. The Care bear ones are scarey.

I like your photos and you do write well. Makes for a good journal!