google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: What the??

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

What the??

Look, I don't know if this woman is just plain lonely, desires her 15 minutes of fame, or is looney tunes . . . decide for yourself.



Suzy Walker found the love of her life in her husband, D.B. The only problem: He makes his living deep below the waves on a submarine.

So to help her endure the separation, Suzy Walker found a temporary companion -- a 40-pound mannequin who, with a mustache slapped on, looks just like her husband.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, how exactly is he "standing in" for him? I mean...there are...Oh no I don't know about that! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you got to do what you got to do.  It's her life and if she doesn't mind people thinking she's nut then she should go for it.
Personaly, I would leave him at home.
Dianne

Anonymous said...

I Agree with Diane, I would leave him at home, too much baggage :)
Jeanne