google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: The Siamese/Conjoined Gummy Bear

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 4, 2006

The Siamese/Conjoined Gummy Bear

My wife recently found these sad Gummy Bears on Ebay.

"This gummy bear was pulled from a bag in cleveland Ohio on 1-29-06.It is siamese the red one on the top Is Phil and the yellow one is grover.Grover was born with a birth defect and is missing his bottom left leg.The Highest bidder will save there lives.I will eat both of them in 10 days if they are not sold on Ebay.You and only you can save them.I will assume the highest bidder will give them the best life possible.

 

I wanted to bid, but the Mrs.said $5 was too much money to save this Bears' life . .callous Republican.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is just too funny! If someone buys that I'm starting to sell my junk on ebay! HA!