google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Lost Theory

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Lost Theory

I missed half the show courtesy of American Idol, but what I saw was pretty worthy of a yawn.

Yeah, yeah, the baby was almost kidnapped by some weirdo Other medical faction. Whoohoo. Guessed that already, thank you.

Echo's little speech to the captive was pretty interesting, leading me to think he believes the Other's are more than mere humans - angels, perhaps? I don't know what the beard trimming was about, but I'm sure there's a hundred theories already in circulation.

The captive, who I'm sure is an Other, was pretty obvious about his attempt to split Jack and Locke. That it worked just points out how impotent and emotionally weak Locke really is.

BTW, if you like American Idol (AI in my parlance) check out Coldhearted Truth's blog on the sidebar. A conservative political blog, it has a seperate AI blog attached to it. It's worth a look.

* * *
Bought a laptop by the way. Not much to say about, but this is the first post I've typed out on it.

 

No comments: