google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Some Great News!

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Some Great News!

Just in case I don't get the chance to post again this year, I figure I'll close on a high note.
 
On December 6th, we found out that Lisa is pregnant with our fourth child!
 
She took a test that morning and came up with the faintest of faint lines on the stick; she knew right away, and so did I, but to comply with a long standing tradition of my refusing to acknowledge pregnancy easily, I bought another test.
 
Same result of course.
 
From the math, my mention on this blog of a time on the ship when we dumped the kids in daycare and returned to the room for [cough] was The One that Did the Trick.
 
Which means it's the first conception we can pinpoint, which itself is very neat.
 
Almost as cool: the due date is August 16th, otherwise known as Grandpa's Day, a day I've celebrated each of the last 23 years.
 
Not that kids are ever born on their due date, but still . .
 
Long story short: by this time next year we'll be a family of six!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness! Congrats! Hope all goes well. Lovely present for the New Year!