google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Baby Slapinons In Utero

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Baby Slapinons In Utero

Yesterday we had our first ultrasound, establishing that the Mrs. was 14 weeks and 5 days pregnant with a due date of August 10th.

The baby was very active, twisting and kicking and moving throughtout the procedure.

It's very early, but they also said there was a 60% chance that it's a girl . . so we're probably looking at the first pictures of Lauren Kathleen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure? I think I see something there? Well, are we taking bets for gender, date, time etc???

Anonymous said...

Are you sure? I think I see something there? Well, are we taking bets for gender, date, time etc???

Anonymous said...

I strongly suspect that you are doing this just so I will have to update the family pictures section on the sidebar of your site.

;-)