google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Quote of the Day

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Quote of the Day


Lisa's mom took YaYa to see Night at the Museum yesterday, and my oldest girl thoroughly enjoyed it.

On the way to school this conversation took place:

"And you know that President in the movie?" she said.

"Teddy Roosevelt?" I said, guessing by the preview.

"Yeah, him. Guess what? The actor who played him WAS THE VOICE OF THE GENIE IN ALADDIN!"

"I heard him talk and I was like [cue bug eyes] Grandma that's the Genie!"

"He must be like a famous actor or something, huh?"

She was speaking, of course, of Robin Williams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I haven't seen it but want to. I did see Firehouse Dog & that was great! The father was the father in Racing Strips & then the guy in Eight Below. I like him! The little boy was the one from Bridge to Terabithia. I want to see Meet the Robinsons and Martian Boy when it comes out looks awesome with John Cusak. I saw Reign Over Me with Adam Sandler, Don Cheadle & Jada Pinket Smith & that was great, especially for my Abnormal Psych class. Also saw The Last Mimzy & that was great too.