google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Update

Search This Blog

Friday, April 6, 2007

Update

Hey guys, I'm still around.

In the last three months (while I've been ignoring this blog) we've: had two Xmas concerts, had Parker turn two with a great party, had YaYa lose her first tooth, gained back all my weight in return for quiting smoking since November, bought a house, completely remodelled said house from the foundation to the gutters, moved, had a tooth pulled, got into a car accident on the highway, pulled LuLu out of school, blew a transmission twice, became enchanted again with Lost, had a second ultrasound that could not conclusively prove gender, and generally just lived a high stress/no relaxation life as of late. . .

I've thoroughly documented everything with our camera, tho' I'm LOATHE to modify and upload the hundreds of pics I have to show the transformation. I'll get started soon enough.

BTW - Thanks Astaryth for the birthday card for Parker :)

Oh, and a Happy Belated 60th Birthday (on the 5th) to my Mom! Love You!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good lord! See what happens when you don't update...I'm not sure I can handle all that in one blog entry! HA!

Anonymous said...

It was a fun and full time, have fun with the new house and I'm sure things will slow down and you will be bored.  JMS

Anonymous said...

WOW! No wonder you've neglected things here... when did you have time to breathe???

Hope Parker enjoyed the card.... It's one I send to little kids cause they seem to get a kick out of it ;p
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind/
http://adventuresofaneclecticmind.blogspot.com/