google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: The Possum

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 3, 2007

The Possum

Here's some photos of YaYa at my work. Sometimes it made more sense to bring her back to work with me after school, rather than journey all the way back to our old house.

Here's my bulletin board. Note all the girls' drawings/photos and the horrid reminder of my term as AOL's First Guest Editor. The dinosaur is from LuLu.

Normally she'd snatch something to eat and then go on barbie.com, pollypocket.com, or disneychannel.com on my laptop.

This particular day a possum was out in the parking lot. I've seen deer, hawks, possums, snakes (caught one and had YaYa hold it), Praying Mantis, and coyotes in my years there.

Which is dang odd, considering I'm smack dab in an established commercial area in the midst of the city.


Tags: , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute entry!!!! I also was a guest blog editor for AOL's journals....do they still have those?
Betty

Anonymous said...

I too live in the city and had a family of possums, and had to pay someone to remove the family.  Keeped me and my beagle up all night.

scor0046

Anonymous said...

"Horrid reminder."  Hmmm, sounds like a story there!  I was AOL's last (or second to last?) guest editor, thus far, anyway, unless it's resurrected.  It's how I found your journal just now, though.  Enjoy your kids:)  -- Robin