google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Quote of the Day

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Quote of the Day

Naw, the problem with the uploads isn't fixed, but Joe aka the Journals editor, gave me a hint to work around it.

Anyhow, I wanted to post this quote up here. I found it in a sales magazine and immediately felt inspired:

Regret for wasted time is more wasted time - Mason Cooley

* * *

On an unrelated matter, I wanted to quickly post one recollection of the spring before it is lost to the ages.

My wife called me one day to say that YaYa had unbuckled herself, moved from the back of the van to the center, and opened the sliding door - ON THE FREEWAY AT 60 MPH.

Why she would do this was never explained to any adult's satisfaction, nor can I figure out how she overcame the supposed child-lock in place on the door (pretty plain that we'd somehow removed that before the incident).

I mean - yikes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BECAUSE SHE IS A KID!  There is no simplier explanation as that. Especially just watching Bill Cosby's "Himself" last night on cable. "I don't know...." "But dad....." ha! Video tape it & send it to the van manufacturer to make child safey seat belts!!! Maybe a different way to unlock them! Simple push button they can do. Maybe it is a two button at the same time? Something.

Now the quote...interesting but I don't think wasted if you realize you wasted time & come up with a way to not do it again...then constructive & helpful for the future.

Did you see my new journal with quotes, pix & stories?

http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/MeThinksTooMuch/

My New One:

http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/somethingelsetothinkabout/