google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Email Congrats we Received

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Email Congrats we Received

Here's hoping I spelled 'received' right - 'i before e expect after c' etc.

Anyhow, for posterity's sake I'd like to post some of the brief emails we received in response to a mass email notification of Lauren's birth.

From Lisa's stepsister:

Sorry, I’ve been working Lauren is beautiful! I can’t wait to see her. I hope all are well.

 Love,

J

From Becky at work:

Congrats on the new addition.  Cute pics!  Enjoy the week off with the Fam.

From Lisa's friend Sioux in New Orleans:

Congrats to you all!
 
From . . .well, somebody on the list:
 
congrats again on your beautiful baby girl!  She is just precious!
 
From my cousin Becky:
 
Congrads.

Lisa you look really good in the pictures.   Good healthy baby.  Hope all is well, and we will see you soon.

Becky
 
From YaYa's K3 teacher:
 
Congrats! [YaYa]  looks so proud. I am glad everyone is doing well! Give [YaYa]  a hug from me. 
 
Take care 
 
Marley 
 
From my distant cousin Mary and her husband:
 
Congratulations and best wishes!
 
From my Uncle and his family:
 
Congratulations!!!!   Thanks for sending us the pictures.  We'll stop by to see you soon.
 
Beautiful girl.  I couldn't believe her eyes were so wide open.
 
Love, Ken Carol and Mindi
 
From the webmaster at my business:
 
What a pink little beauty!  And what a lovely name!   Your going to outgrow that new house!

Give Lisa my best, and the kids as well.

Fred
 
 
In addition we were mailed traditional cards by my Godmother and a few other people . . darn gonnit, I can't recall. I'll have to check when I get home and update this post. Sorry to anyone I missed.
 
 

No comments: