google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Baseball Predictions

Search This Blog

Friday, October 5, 2007

Baseball Predictions

The only series I've managed to see so far is AZ-Cubs, due to the late start on the west coast.

I think AZ will take the series. They have better fundamentals and a wealth of young talent. I don't predict a sweep, but I don't buy the 'Wrigley Field will save us!" mentality of Cubs fans either.

* * *

Looks like the Rockies will take their series vs. the Phillies. If it comes down to Arizona and Colorodo I side with the Rockies, just because they haven't been to the series before. A lame reason, but there ya go.

In the AL, I think the Yanks will pull it out, and I don't have much of an opinion on the LA - Boston matchup.

Part of me wants Boston to win because the Angels give NY fits, but morally I'm compelled to root for the Red Sox's destruction .

I'm torn.

 

No comments: