google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: My Christmas List

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 22, 2007

My Christmas List

I have been asked, believe it or not, to provide more ideas for Christmas gifts for myself. I believe this to be nothing more than a cruel hoax designed to get my hopes up, but here goes:

Not gonna happen:

A nice MP3 player

Guitar

powerful Electric Drill (ala Milwaukee or Dewalt brand)

400 DVD player

Possible gifts:

Into the Wild Soundtrack by Eddie Vedder. 102.1 here in Milwaukee is playing one of the songs from this album and it's great. I'd love to hear the rest.

Pearl Jam's Rear View Window  - a retrospective that'll allow me to catch up on the band

I am Legend by Richard Matheson

Blake's 7 Afterlife (book)

Brain Games - handheld video game

Dominoes

Slippers

white over-the-calf socks with Hanes written on 'em so I can match them better :)

Nirvana's Unplugged DVD

someone could pay off my fines to the facist library system

Check back later - there's gotta be something else my greedy mind would like, no?

No comments: