google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: LuLu's First Speaking Role in Church

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

LuLu's First Speaking Role in Church

Today LuLu had a speaking role at her school's Mass, saying 'let us pray to the Lord' after the petitions.

This is a big deal for a K4 kid.

Because of other obligations - I worked, Lis had a photo appointment for Baby, etc - no one was able to attend.

I am sure this will come back at us in 20 years when she screams "You always loved YaYa better!" but I guarantee you this much: we never made such a big deal about YaYa's debut, photographing her and telling her how proud we are.

Heck, I even took a short video of her tonight, 'round bedtime.

[Please note that the high pitched girly voice you hear is not Lisa, it's me. It is no wonder folks embarrass themselves on American Idol, because what I hear when I speak is COMPLETELY different than the reality.

Let me tell ya, it's always made me want to cry. Dang my maternal Grandfather and his high voice genes!]

                                   


Tags:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a beautiful child, and with any luck, years later she won't remember that you all missed her debut.   Dawn

Anonymous said...

Awww beautiful girl and yay her for being such an important part tonight! -Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

those girls are too sweet :)

congratulations on lulu's debut!

~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Well, you never know there could be some advantages to a high pitched voice! HA! Do you like Dogs? HA!

Anonymous said...

I love it just a doll, you are so lucky...then Yaya wanted some action too...Totally sisters  lol

Jeanne