google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Please excuse the technical problems w/ the last post

Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2008

Please excuse the technical problems w/ the last post

Somethings very goofy, no doubt because of the size and quantity of pics, but the last post is very hard to read.

If however, you open it via 'permalink' on the bottom of the entry and view it as a stand alone page, it's ok.

I'll try to work on fixing it when I'm not exhausted.

Dan

UPDATE: Well, exhausted or not, I fixed it (one pic was too wide). Now if only my wife had stopped and bought chocolate chip cookies like I asked, then, THEN I'd say this was a moment of triumph. :)

Instead, I think I'll go read some Stephen King.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well she'll just have to tempt you with something else then I say! HA! She better make it up on V-Day! HA!

Anonymous said...

You must have fixed it before I read it because it was ok! -Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF