google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: 'Just' some pics of Lauren

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2008

'Just' some pics of Lauren

Last night we were cleaning the house when I put on a little Buddy Holly and Lauren started bopping to the beat. I grabbed the camera and once she saw it she hit the brakes but still gave me some whopping smiles.

[Please note that I'm sorry that every pic of her seems to include a dirty collar, and that this one includes some spit-up on the chin, albeit generated as the shots were taken. I assure you, it was wiped off promptly. 

 This, coupled with the makeup laden shots of YaYa in the last post, I'm sure paints a very trailer-parkish portait of the clan :) But in fairness Lauren, for all her great points, is a spitup and drool machine and keeping her clean is a constant challenge.]

And one of the best smile photos EVER, if a tad out of focuse with the zoom.

The shot is much better in the original size.

Tags:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She still looks gorgeous Love Sybil x

Anonymous said...

Adorable! -Missy

Anonymous said...

She sure is a happy, and pretty baby

Jeanne