google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Why Lurkers Suck

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Why Lurkers Suck

True Conversation between me and C.:

Me: "Today's the anniversary of the day I met Lisa."

C: "I know"

Me: "How do you know?"

C: "I read it on your site this morning"

Me (surprised): "You read Slapinions?"

C: "Yeah"

Me: "How often?"

C: "I don't know. Once every other day maybe."

Me (shocked): "How come you never comment?"

C: "Why should I?"

Me: "So I don't feel like some loser  talking to himself. . .you know, so I know someone actually reads it."

C: "Well . . I just told you I read it, so . . now you know."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh....I know I have them too.....Lol!
Jeanie

Anonymous said...

Today I found out my Uncle George reads my blog, LOL.  That I NEVER expected.  I wonder how long it has been going on, LOL.  He told my mom over the phone, LOL.

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Interesting....;)  C. <---the original commenting C. ...hehehe...