google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Hello to Kazakhstan

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hello to Kazakhstan

Hi,

I wanted to ask whoever is routinely visiting this site from Kazakstan if they could please email me at slapinions@aol.com.

Sitemeter has recorded at least two seperate visits from that country in the last few days:

ISP Kazakhtelecom Data Network Administration
Location 
Continent : Asia
Country : Kazakhstan  (Facts)
State/Region : Qostanay
City : Qostanay
Lat/Long : 53.1667, 63.5833 (Map)

I haven't used any BlogExplosion credits in that time, so I'm just curious who you are, what brought you to Slapinions, and how you like the site.

Oh, and thanks for visiting!

* * *

If you think SiteMeter is intrusive, I don't intend it to be so. You can get halfway detailed info if you want (I once tested it out and could tell when my friend in Alaska visited via his work or home computer) but again, that was a test and I pulled the Kazakstan info because it was so unique.

99.999% of the time I'll venture on just to glance at the visitor count and world map.

I love seeing my English readers on the map! Hello all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know it existed.  How do you get sitemeter?
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I think it's really cool that you are getting a visitor from so far away!!!  You need to post an entry on 'sitemeter' and how to get it and use it... LOL!!  I'd be interested!!!

Joann