google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Picture with the Easter Bunny 2008

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Picture with the Easter Bunny 2008

We took the kids to have their picture taken with the Easter Bunny at the local Walgreens this Saturday. It went surprisingly well. 1-2-3-Cheese and click, that was it. Simple as pie.

Picking up the free 5x7 today was a different experience, but who cares.

If you're a family member that wants a hard copy of the picture I'd be happy to email you the file. I don't believe it's covered under any copyright laws, since it was rather an informal setup. Just let me know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful lulu didnt look too thrilled

Anonymous said...

really? I think they all looked happy.

Dan

Anonymous said...

This is SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

Your kids are beautiful. It's the Easter Bunny who has this creepy sarcastic look on his (her?) face.  I was a little apprehensive to get too close when I was a kid.  Perhaps moments like these (sitting in laps of over-stuffed strangers for holiday photos) are lesson about trust and instincts.  Sort of like an initiation - or hazing.  We all went through it.  [seriously though, beautiful family]

Thanks for the kind comment in my journal. I hope your wife enjoys my music.  Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous babies!  I have one Easter Bunny pic.  We decided after THAT malay that Santa would suffice...lol.  My son (now 12) is comPLETEly mortified that this mom requires Santa pics through age 18...pushing it as long as I can!  Hey...it's the ONE THING I ask for. ;)  C.