google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: 1st Pic of the Reunited NKOTB!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

1st Pic of the Reunited NKOTB!

Today Katrina, one of my employees,  presented me with a great surprise - a printout of the FIRST PICTURE OF THE REUNITED NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK.

Of course, L-R thats Joey McIntyre,  Jon Knight, Donnie Walhberg, Jordan Knight and Danny Wood.

She herself admits to dumping many of their items when they lost popularity - may the Lord forgive her - but like the Prodigal Son, she now freely admits NKOTB rules. Well, maybe not in so many words . .

Here's a pic from back in the day to compare with the one above:

Less than two days until their appearance on the Today show, and not a single person has come forward with an offer to record it.

Have you no decency?

UPDATE: From an AP article of 4/03/08

Wahlberg said he was convinced to get back together with his former bandmates - Joey McIntyre, brothers Jordan and Jonathan Knight and Danny Wood - when they decided to record new music. Wahlberg said he wrote 80 percent of the new material with McIntyre and Jordan Knight.

"I had no interest going out on a nostalgia tour and singing the same material," said Wahlberg, 38.

But he added, "We absolutely will do the old songs for sure."


Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun to see the photo's side by side of the old and the new.  Hope someone gets the show for you.
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Oftencold Still up?
Oftencold OIC, I had to leave, so now you're not speaking to me.

Oftencold * * * time passes * * *

SlapInion <Auto response> SlapInions is online but may be away from AOL right now.

Oftencold No, really, I am very good with rejection.

Oftencold I understand.  I shouldn't have gone to the meeting and kept you waiting.

Oftencold * * * more time passes * * *

Oftencold I didn't know tha tthe NKOTB were still around.  Shouldn't they change their nam,e to something like "Settled Midlife Men Will Perfome at Weddings and Bar Mitzvahs On The Block?"

Oftencold OK, I admit that was a low blow.

Oftencold But I'm feeling a little like I'm carrying the whole conversation by myself just now.

Oftencold * * * a while * * *

Oftencold Maybe we could try communication counseling?