google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: The family radio commercial 2007

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The family radio commercial 2007

I came across these pictures and wanted to put them online. While there was never a reason not to, it just seemed awkward to do so under the company's old ownership, since some of the work was on their behalf.

Lisa has done some voice work here in Milwaukee for me, and a smidgeon down in Illinois. This isn't a job (yet), as it's mainly just as a favor to me and some contacts of mine that were in need of a female voice announcer.

Once upon a time YaYa teamed up with her for a cute radio commercial, and in early 2007 both of my girls did another commercial with their pregnant Mom. I remember the girls were in foul moods that day and were difficult to work with; not exactly a page from Shirley Temple's Book on Resume Building.

Here's the pics.

Someday, if I ever completely sever ties with the company, I'll post the actual commercials. Until then, anonymity takes precedence.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, thanks

Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures.  
                                                              Smiles,  Leigh

p.s.I haven't even touched the icon for office yet!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!!!  Thanks for the visit!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

You have a lovely family.  Nice pictures.  Thanks for sharing.
Joyce