google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: NKOTB's New Song!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

NKOTB's New Song!

Tonight 'Summertime' by New Kids on the Block' was the challenger on 103.7 KISS FM's 'KISS Kombat'. On 'Kombat' two new songs battle head to head with the winner chosen by listener votes. 

I've learned some tricks from having lived near Chicago all my life; I personally voted three times.

The boys won, and it's on to battle again tomorrow night against Wiz Khalifa.

It was the first time Lisa and I had heard their new song, and it's pretty damn good. It stays true to their style, seems to work in many of them on vocals, and has a light and playful sound.

Frankly, it sounds like the guys  had fun making the song, and I dig the shout-out to 1988 (a pivotal year for them).

Here's a link to their myspace page with the song, and as long as it lasts, here's the YouTube version:

Tickets for their Chi-Town concert go on sale this weekend, and you better believe we're getting the best tickets available.

Keep Keepin' On, and don't forget to vote for them tomorrow night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

to be honest ;)....

I thought about registering for a handgun while it was playing ;)~

Have a good one~
~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

Hee....I have them on my MySpace!!!  'cause they rock like that...

~Amy

Anonymous said...

Keepin' it real...OMG, could it get any worse.  Maybe just not my kind of music but I got nothing out of that song.
Joyce