google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Video of NKOTB's 'Summertime'

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Video of NKOTB's 'Summertime'

Ony four months until we see NKOTB in concert, but I've yet to find out when the whole album hits stores. I'll have to surf the net for a bit today and get a release date.

In the meantime here's the video of their song 'Summertime', featuring many scantily clad women in bikinis, none of whom I believe are their spouses. Reason #55 to become rich and famous . .well, #'s 2-55 actually, behind only 'buy a lot of stuff' ;)

Just in case the song is yanked from YouTube, here's the official link from VH1.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK.  I have to admit it.  I like them too.
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Joey wants me.  I just know it.  :-P

~Amy