google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: What's up with my phone you ask?

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What's up with my phone you ask?

For anyone who's wondering what happened to my home phone, the line went dead during Saturday's storm and still isn't working. My phone service is through Time Warner, and while they've been very helpful none of their troubleshooting has worked. I guess I'll have to call out one of their service techs tomorrow.

Anywho, for all you busybodies - yes, I did pay the bill. :)

If you need me email, and if it's an emergency (such as the passing of Lisa's Great Uncle Lee today) then call on my cell.

- Dan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't give us your cell #.... JUST KIDDING!!!!  Sorry about Lisa's uncle passing today, I hope she's ok.

Joann

Anonymous said...

My condolences about Lisa's Uncle passing away.

Frustrating about the phone situation.  Hope it is working soon.

Hugs, Rose

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Lisa's uncle.  We are so dependent on our communication devices anymore.  At least you have the puter and a cell phone.
Joyce

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about Lisa's uncle.  I hope you get the phone back soon.  Hope these storms are done, too.
                                                                                  Leigh