google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: More pics

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

More pics

Hey folks, I didn't 'name' Lump, her Mommy did. I'm sure her name will morph with time. After all, Smiley is no longer referred to on this site as "The Maker of Trouble and Mayhem" :)

But for moment, Lump it is.

Here are some more pics, again just camera phone spur of the moment shots. Oh, one thing: at the party yesterday my buddy asked if I ever crawled back to Blackbird to exchange my phone.

Truth be told my 'unfixable' phone was cured of its ailments by whatever those yahoos did to determine it was 'un repairable'. It hasn't acted up since (knock on wood). HaHa!

And one of Smiley for good measure:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both Smiley's in these photo's.
Joyce

Anonymous said...

He sure is a smiley !! good to see that the phone is back to normal !!  It must be fun to take photo's with the camera I know most of the amily have phones that do that but mine is still quite old..at least 2 years old !  it is amazing how much can change in a year or two.  Love  Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of Smiley and Lumpey :)

I had a vac that was taken back because it was under warrenty and failed to work...The store said it was water damage and the warrenty was voided....

We let it sit and dry out and it works great....Funny..

Jeanne

Anonymous said...

He is going to be even more adorable with that smile when he starts losing teeth! :-)