google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Smiley's starting Dance Class soon

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Smiley's starting Dance Class soon

There exists a picture of me in a brown vest and pants, with a yellow shirt and yellow sequins up and down the sides of the pants. I'm doing a dance in a recital with my sister K, the very day my youngest sister had her first of many seizures related to childhood epilepsy.

Yin and yang, good with the bad and all that.

Anywho, Lis is big into dance and our son seems to have inherited rhythm unseen in my gene pool, so this year he will be joining his sisters on stage. Classes start soon, tuition is paid in full, and we picked up some sharp tap shoes for him. All that's left now is a pair of black jazz shoes and he's all set.

His stiches are out now too. The doc should forget medicine and go into tailoring because the line is darn near seamless considering how it looked that night.

BTW, our friends did offer to pay for the medical expenses. But accidents happen, no harm was intended, and no one lost a life or limb. It's kosher with me and Lisa wisely thanked them but said 'no thanks'.


Tags:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally I would have taken the friends money! They should pay...their dog. I would not be able to sleep right if it was my dog & I didn't pay.

Hey...few years & maybe he can be on Dancing With the Stars! HA!

Anonymous said...

Love the tap shoes--can we look forward to seeing some video in the future...?

Beth

Anonymous said...

Love the dance shoes, but I think you were correct to saying thanks for the money but it was an accident thanks

Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Smiley looks ready to go!  I bet he'll really enjoy it.  
                                                                                         :)  Leigh

 

Anonymous said...

Smiley looks ready to go!  I'm sure he'll enjoy classes.

Very kind of your friends to offer to help with the expense...good people.