google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Some say a waste of time . . others say an incredible waste of time

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Some say a waste of time . . others say an incredible waste of time

The last time I wrote a glowing report on the Brewers they tanked a series versus the Cubs. I will not repeat that mistake, nor express my man love for CC Sabathia, as we face a two game series against St. Louis that *could* put the Wild Card firmly in our pocket.

So instead of putting a curse on my Brew Crew, please enjoy this segment from Conan O'Brien's show in which he visits a group of 1864 Base Ball re-enactors.

You don't have to love baseball to get a laugh or two from this one.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this one.  I'm surprised I missed this one on Conan O'Brien's show.

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Rose

Anonymous said...

HA! Dan, I was cracking up over this...1864 groupies! Conan is brilliant!

Beth

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS!!!  I loved it!!!  That cracked me up!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

Maybe if baseball was a bit like that even I woul become  interested LOL not that I would understand it any better......Love Sybil xx

http://journals.aol.co.uk/sybilsybil45/villagelife/

Anonymous said...

Go Wabash, and Go Brewers (as long as they are behind the cubbies :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh my!  That was funny... Conan really can get into things, huh?   LOL Estela

Anonymous said...

Loved when the guys were all saying they were farmers, then the women watching said their fathers were farmers, one tailor, and the one lady on the end said her father was dead - Conan should hire her as a writer.

Anonymous said...

All I got to say is...

GO CUBS!