google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Uh-Oh - the snack version

Search This Blog

Friday, August 15, 2008

Uh-Oh - the snack version

While I was blogging I polished off what I thought was a decent sized box of dried figs. Healthy, tasty, and reasonably kind to the diet considering the late night alternative would normally be a bowl of ice cream.

Except a moment ago I looked with horror at the box and realized they weren't figs at all.

They were prunes. An entire box of prunes.

Lord help our plumbing tonight.  And mine.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL  what a laugh to wake me up this morning....run boy run...Love  Sybil xx

http://journals.aol.co.uk/sybilsybil45/villagelife/

Anonymous said...

OMG...you have me snorting in laughter...how dare you! Thank go I'm not on a mic now! And thank god I didn't take a drink of my pop right before I read that!

Anonymous said...

I take it you are not the official sniffer in the family? Kids...don't ask dad if the milk is sour...he can't tell a fig from a prune! HA! Then again...the misses will luck out if dinner is a bit off in taste.

Anonymous said...

You are a hoot.  Good luck with that.
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Funny, and a whole box too  LOL

Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Thought I smelled something one the way to work this morning :o)

Anonymous said...

Gee, hope everything came out okay. ;)

Beth

Anonymous said...

oh nooooo.  lol..and you said prunes tasted good...ew ;)