google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Jonah's Wail

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Jonah's Wail




In my haste to transfer material to blogger I almost forgot 'Jonah's Wail' an AOL Journal my nephew kept (briefly) in 2005-2006, when he was eleven years old. He quickly abandoned it for myspace, but I figure I'll preserve his words here for posterity.



* * * * *



Super Bowl
Yea !!!!!!! the Steelers won the Super Bowl, I knew they were going to win the whole time .I went over to my uncles house and watched the game at his house we had a good time.He mentioned it in his blog which you can go to if u click on the link.Well I had a good time all the way until the Half time show,and I know I'm not the only one who thinks it sucked .My aunt made a good point and said "It should entertame kids my age ." And I'm only 11 yrs old. Well I had a good time and I hope you had a good time watching the Super Bowl yesterday (if you care for sports). Bye



goofbar54 at 4:59:01 PM CST Permalink | Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this

This entry has 2 comments: Show Recent | Add your own


Monday, January 16, 2006
Sk8ting
Hi again, for the past month or so my friends and I have been skting .We have alot of fun we all have speed skates expect one kid but he barely goes....I'm a pretty good skater and I like going fast on skates not slow (expect for when its a slow song)Before I used to go skating like every Friday,and then I stopped going because it got boring.So then like 10 months later my friend convinced me to go and now I go alot.So I guess Its a new start of an old hobbie.Well thats all I have to talk about on this topic so I'll see you people later.

Bye



goofbar54 at 9:31:38 PM CST Permalink | Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this

This entry has 0 comments: Add your own


B-Ball game
Hi,people on New years Eve I went to a Harlem Globetrotters game,at the Bradely Center.I went with a few kids at school and it was really fun.My friends and I had a good time ,and we just tried to embaress ourselves in the following ways:Yelling out crazy things, trying to start he wave ( it didnt work) and wearing funny things on our arms and head and alot of other stuff. (I'm sure)I have a question for you people......How was your New Years Eve ?,and what did you do ?

Bye !~



goofbar54 at 9:25:30 PM CST Permalink | Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this

This entry has 0 comments: Add your own


Lack of Posts
Sorry for the lack of posts I've been hanging out with friends and stuff latley so ice been busy





goofbar54 at 9:15:49 PM CST Permalink | Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this

This entry has 0 comments: Add your own


Thursday, November 10, 2005
Floridia Trip
Hi people,

Ok starting sunday morning I'll be in Florida,the trip is good and bad at the same time.....how you ask well I'll have fun in Flordia but back at school my homework is just gonna be pileing up and up.So I just wanted to tell youso The lack of posts so you do think i quit putting up posts. Ok bye !




goofbar54 at 3:19:39 PM CST Permalink | Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this

This entry has 2 comments: Show Recent | Add your own


Sunday, October 30, 2005
Happy Halloween !!!
Happy Halloween people,

how was your Halloween ? Halloween is kinda mostly a kids holiday but some adults goo around witha mask r something scaring children or other adults. I like Halloween for a few reasons: 1: Free Candy ! (what kid doesnt like that ) 2:Scaring people and wearing costums,and thats all I can think of at the moment but...you get the idea. Also for thoose who decided to play the game runescape , well heres a little tip .... ok now jagex(creators of the game) on holidays they put like a chacter on the game and they hand out free stuff and tomarrow I think there gonna have the holiday drop .So if you play it u can get the fre item. Well thats all I have to say so i hope you have a good Halloween !

Bye



goofbar54 at 8:53:45 PM CST Permalink | Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this

This entry has 2 comments: Show Recent | Add your own


Saturday, October 29, 2005
late entry
Hi people,

Im very sorry for not posting any entrys in a while. I've Just started playing a game called runescape. I guess its kinda a kid game but I saw alot of adults who play it.The game is mostly a giant chat room,where u can talk to any one in the world (who plays).well the website is www.runescape.com go to this site to play the game.Ok so if you decide to play it tell me and ill make another post and update you on any new up grades ,or update you on how im doing. Also if you play the game make a comment and I'll talk about it in a post. So again sorry for a delay of posts.

Bye



goofbar54 at 2:34:36 PM CDT Permalink | Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this

This entry has 0 comments: Add your own


Tuesday, August 16, 2005
State Fair
Hi again,

last week i went to the Milwaukee State Fair,I went with my frined and his family we went on like every ride again again and again we had so much fun.The Wisconsin State Fair is best known for it cream puffs,cream puffs are like bake dough with whip cream in the middel.I dont have much more to say about this post so i can say anymore,so

Bye





goofbar54 at 10:15:34 PM CDT Permalink | Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this

This entry has 1 comments: Show Recent | Add your own


Thursday, July 28, 2005
B-Day
Hi people,

On July 20th was my B-day I turned 11,I had my b-day at this place called MegaQuest. The place is so big it has a mini ferris wheel,go karts, tilt-a-whirl,lil rollercoasters,arcade and a 2 gift shops.1 is where you use tickets to by stuff 1 is where you use money buy stuff, at the money giftshop you can by brand name stuffbut it costs alot.Then I had a sleepover at hotel and we had alot of fun.

bye



goofbar54 at 11:20:48 AM CDT Permalink | Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this

This entry has 3 comments: Show Recent | Add your own


shot post
sorry about the delay of post's I've been pretty busy



goofbar54 at 11:13:46 AM CDT Permalink | Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this

6 Flags Great America
Hello,

This weekend I went to 6 Flags in Illinois ,I went for my birthday and went with my Dad,sister ,step-brother,aunt ,and her boyfriend.One day we went to the theme park the second day we went to there new water park ! We had a lot of fun at the theme park and at the water park,but the water park gets really really crowed and its has extremely long lines.But people who like amusment go to 6 Flags Great America!!!!

Bye



goofbar54 at 9:27:14 PM CDT Permalink | Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this

This entry has 2 comments: Show Recent | Add your own


Tuesday, July 12, 2005
special events
Hi people,

Today was the All Star game ,the National League v.s Amercian League {if your not the biggest baseball fan}. I went over to my uncles house and he and I watched the game ,and we also had a bbq before the game so it was like we were at the game but we really weren't.

In Milwaukee W.I we have the worlds biggest music festival called SummerFest.It began Jun. 30 which at like 10:00p.m they had something called the Big Bang, and they set off tons of fireworks.Then it ended on the 10th of July.If you have any events you know of in your state or any where send it in to me and I'll write about.

Bye.

No comments: