google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: FYI

Search This Blog

Friday, January 16, 2009

FYI

My desktop crashed again this morning. While it's now up and running it refuses to recognize any means of getting online, and I'm so sick of working on it I'm willing to forget the web for now and call it a day. I've grown pretty good at troubleshooting the beast, but this is beyond me.

So . . I may be back online on my home computer by this time tomorrow, or it could be down for weeks. We'll have to see. I'm assuming the former will be the case, but if not . . .take care and stay warm :)

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

Uggghhh. I hate computer issues. I really hope you're able to troubleshoot the problem and figure it all out. If anybody can, it's you.

You're a pretty smart fellow.

Good luck!

Stay warm!

XOXO