google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: RE: the last post

Search This Blog

Monday, February 9, 2009

RE: the last post

YaYa, my seven year old, managed to hack into both my AOL and Blogger accounts via means unknown and post a request for email. I discovered it over dinner when Lisa's question of 'What was the best part of your day?" was met with "Breaking into Daddy's blog and creating a post."

Because of justified concerns for her privacy I have deleted her full email addy but left the post up for posterity. YaYa is confined to her room for the rest of the night, where I can only imagine she's working on tapping into the phone line in order to prank the Pentagon.

8 comments:

Beth said...

Sounds like she might have a career in government in a few years. ;)

Astaryth said...

LOL! If I had seen the post below before you took out her address I would have definitely e-mailed her... just to let her know I was proud of her ;p

Ken Riches said...

Wow, they sure learn young don't they :o)

Bridgett said...

Wow...I'm pretty impressed by YaYa. :)

Anonymous said...

I love your post today, and I did email yaya, and told her she was in trouble lol...smart kid..

I agree with your complete post about Phelps, and the journal...Total

Joann said...

SMART KID!!! Love your comment about what she's doing in her room!!

Anonymous said...

yeah, i am LOVE YAYAGC

Sybil said...

Well Dan, you can't say she aint smart !!
Love to you all Sybil x
If she ever wants to write to me you can give her my add. I will always respond. X