google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: The Game of Eight

Search This Blog

Monday, April 27, 2009

The Game of Eight




Estella
went ahead and tagged me with the Game of Eights, and I'm happy to play along. The rules seem simple: mention who drafted you, complete the lists of 8, and pass the game on to eight others online.

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:


1. Having the day off tomorrow
2. Buying some new clothes for the communion party
3. Going to sleep tonight - I'm tired :)
4. Watching the 'latest' Match Game as soon as I complete #5 on this list
5. Finding the TV remote
6. Seeing my tulips bloom
7. Not having to rely on others - or the bus - for rides with my car in the shop
8. Lisa's return from work tonight

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Pumped water out of my basement
2. Dipped oreos in melted chocolate
3. Posted a few comments on BadgerBlogger
4. Went to HalfPrice Books with Smiley. He was very patient, holding my hand and only occasionally asking "Now Dada?"
5. Bought Smiley a gold hula hoop from Dollar General
6. Bought parchment paper and a yard of fabric from Joann Fabrics
7. Took Ginger, Lisa, and our friend Chris to The Olive Garden
8. Paid my speeding ticket from October the day before it was due

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Get my printer to work with our desktop PC
2. Find my slippers
3. Find the TV remote
4. Lose some weight
5. Scrape up the guts for a vasectomy
6. Clean the house
7. Find a better job
8. Travel in space

8 Shows I Watch:

1. Match Game
2. Lost
3. American Idol
4. Whatever, Martha
5. Twilight Zone
6. Trading Spaces
7. Naked Science
8. Seconds from Disaster

* * *
Thanks again Estella! As far as tagging eight others: whoever would like to pick up the torch by all means run with it, but I'll leave the decision to you.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Joann said...

Good list.... hope you find that tv remote control.

Estela said...

Another man that will enter and buy at a fabric store! I'm properly impressed. :) Our remote goes missing far less often now that the kids are teens (not to imply the kids had ANYTHING to do with the missing remote at your place.)

Bridgett said...

This is fun...might have to do it myself. :)