google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: MEG: Hell's Aquarium - Info Wanted

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 3, 2009

MEG: Hell's Aquarium - Info Wanted



No, I haven't read Meg: Hell's Aquarium, I'm just looking for information.

When I saw this on the shelf at Barnes and Noble I was reminded that one of my readers won a contest to have her name appear as a character in this novel. The problem is I can't remember who that was. So if it's you, or you know the answer, let me know.

Oh, and congratulations :)

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

Hey Dan ~

It's me!!!!
But it's a different Steve Alten book coming out in October...Grim Reaper.

However, I HIGHLY recommend the MEG series if you haven't read them. They're some of my favorites. I'm petrified of what's in the sea below me when I'm swimming...so these books really play on my fears. The MEG is like Jaws on steroids. LOL

Thanks for asking!!!

XXOO

Slapinions said...

Congrats Bridgett - Remind me when it comes out and I'll be sure to pick up a copy.

Dan

Bridgett said...

No worries...I'll be reminding EVERYBODY. Probably non-stop. LOL

My character is Leigh Nelson, a doctor. He couldn't go with my first name because it's sounds too much like actress Brigit Nielson.

So he's using my middle name instead. I wasn't thrilled, but what can ya do?

Even still, I'm excited. :)

XOXO