google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: How Much is that Baby in the Window?

Search This Blog

Monday, July 13, 2009

How Much is that Baby in the Window?

In our living room there is a large bay window looks out into the street. It is one of Ginger's favorite pastimes to climb atop the loveseat by that window and just watch the cars, people, and birds that pass by our house.

Photobucket


There's no danger to the lass, as there's nowhere for her to fall, but I always feel bad when I see her in the window. What do strangers think? Do they walk by and think "The poor girl must be so sad. OMG, where are the parents?"

I should point out she's usually clothed, and the diaper only ensemble was a fluke.

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

I LOVE this last shot.

Photobucket

7 comments:

jeanne said...

She is so sweet, and does look like she enjoys it. I had a large picture window in my old house, the window went almost down to the floor, the grandkids at the time loved looking out that window. Lump just has a better set. :)

Ken Riches said...

Good thing there is not a For Sale sign in the front yard :o)

Sybil said...

As ken says good job there is not a for sale sign...please if you do put one up phone me first !!
Thanks for all the photo's in the last few entries..a real joy. My Milwakwe family file growing !!
Thanks again ,
Love Sybil x

Bridgett said...

She is a little beauty.

I love that final picture too. Precious.

XOXO

Anonymous said...

oh she's eating it raw



yaya

yaya said...

i'm cute!




yaya

Bernadette said...

hehehe....Eli does the same thing, and he's usually sans pants when he hangs in the front window...making me look like some kind of white trash mom ;) LOL, but he has fun.

Great pics of her!