google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Jonah and Smiley - July 23rd

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Jonah and Smiley - July 23rd

My sister and her kids are currently on the east coast, en route to a vacation cottage in Cape Cod where they'll take part in a Reunion for her ex's family. On the way out the door Smiley stopped to hug his cousin, and I snapped this rather grainy camera phone pic.

BTW, at age 15 years and 5 days Jonah now stands a good inch taller than me, and I'm a few inches past six feet. It's weird to think of Baby Jonah and picture him having to hunch down to look me in the eyes. I better get used to it though. Smiley has my genes on one side and Scandinavian/Germans on the other. I'll be lucky if he doesn't surpass my height by eighth grade :)

Sprint PictureMail

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

My hubby is also German [and who knows what else]. He's almost 6'3.

I think Parker is going to carry on the tall tradition.

Autumn though...she has little short legs like her mommy. Of course, I'm not super short. I'm 5'7"

BTW, I've always wanted to go to Cape Cod.

XOXO

Slapinions said...

"OMG!!! That's Jonah? He's all grown up!!! I like his new hair cut ;-)"

Angie Scar. from Facebook

jeanne said...

Love the smiles on Jonah and Smiley. Nice young boy...