google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: More Pointless, Grainy Photos

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 25, 2009

More Pointless, Grainy Photos

Continuing the (mostly) pointless picture posting . . . the other day I took the kids and their friends to the park, and it turned out to be one of the most miserable, frustrating, "please kill me" trips home ever. Constant meltdowns by LuLu, fighting between her and her sister, their friend complaining . . .ugh.

About the only worse trip lately was when I picked up LuLu from school last week. She completely spazed because I wouldn't stay to let her play on the jungle gym. There's nothing like being a 300 pound man, across from an elementary school, dragging a six year old to a van while she screams "NO! NO! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME GO! STOP! STOP!" and strangers look on wondering if they should be dialing 911.

Deep Breath. Exhale.

Ok, anyhow, there was one good part about that walk home. Out of the blue Smiley and YaYa regained their composure and tried to calm down the rest of them by putting on a show.

(yeah, I can't explain why my phone routinely decides to change the photo resolution setting to "COLECOVISION" every other day. I'll work on it.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

There are times when parenthood is for the birs, for sure.

XOXO

Bridgett said...

Ooops. That should say 'birds,' not 'birs.' :)

jeanne said...

I know you can try everything, and still kids are unhappy.

My phone has a setting that if I press it, it can change the light and view on it....

Still like the pictures.