google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Smiley says "Thanks Joann!"

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Smiley says "Thanks Joann!"

Facebook buddy/Slapinions reader Joann sent Smiley a package that arrived today. Here's the video of him opening it, and saying "Thank you!" to his benefactor.



The last I saw of it, he was carrying his new Spongebob slumber bag into his bedroom as he said goodnight.

Photobucket

Photobucket

* * * *

True story: my sister came over and looked at the package from the slumber bag.

"Who do you know in California?" she asked.

I honestly didn't know Joann was from CA before my sister posed the question, but I told her it was a reader from my blog.

"In California?" she asked. She seemed incredulous.

"Yeah."

"Who reads your blog?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"Nothing, it's no big deal Danny," she said, then paused. "But why would anyone outside of Milwaukee read your stuff?"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Dan!!! I'm so glad that he liked it!! AND he's sleeping on a NY Yankees pillowcase... WOO HOO!!! I LIKE SMILEY!!! LOL!!!

You should tell your sister to read your blog one day... she'd be really shocked to see that you have people from all over the nation AND the U.K. reading!! LOL!!!

Joann

Jeanne said...

I think it was great that Joann sent the sponge Bob sleeping bag.. Very nice. And for your sister, I agree with Joann, she should read your blog.

Sybil said...

Hi Dan, sorry to be missing for a few days. I havn't felt very well last week or so but almost back to normal again, I have so enjoyed catching up and seeing all the bairns pictures and antics...You sure did well when Lisa was away ..good on you...Fancy your sister saying "who ould weant to read your blog" !!! Hope you told her you were famous world wide LOL
Love to all the gang,
Love Sybil xx

Ken Riches said...

Very cool. You would have loved the garage sale, lots of Sponge Bob things here.

Beth said...

Oh, she has no idea! Do you have any kind of a tracker that shows where your visits come from? She would be amazed at where visits come from!

Rhianna said...

You can put a tick mark in the Houston TX box from me.

Bridgett said...

Awww...he was so cute opening that! Was that him squealing in excitment? I couldn't tell. How adorable!

BTW, WV Mountaineer here loyally reading. ;)

Slapinions said...

Yup, that was him squealing :)

yaya said...

hi sybil !