google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Who's Playing Summerfest? July 3rd

Search This Blog

Friday, July 3, 2009

Who's Playing Summerfest? July 3rd

Yup, can't find a single act I'd be happy to see today. All I know about Kenny Chesney is he was married for a minute to Renee Zellweger, and she allegedly hinted he was gay after they split up. But hey, Renee? Come closer. No, closer, I don't want people to hear, this is just between you and me. He probably isn't gay, he just ignored you because he was afraid you'd shatter on your wedding night. What happened to the cutie from Jerry Maguire? You look like a dried up twig. Eat something. Even a salad. Go ahead, it won't hurt. I promise.

Anyhow, the 4th is coming up - what are your plans?




2 comments:

Joann said...

LOVE Your response to Renee Z. I hate her for what I BELIEVE she did to my boy Kenny!!! He wrotes songs about how much he loved her, and how he'd STILL take her back. I don't like her at all, but 'I'M HERE FOR YOU, KENNY!!!'

OK, well, I promise that if you listened to a CD, just about ANY Kenny Chesney CD, you'd decide that you like his music... it's all very mellow, easy listening... songs about relaxing on the beach with beer and a tequila shot!! LOL!! He'd be my very first choice at today's Summerfest!!

Bridgett said...

She even looked better in the Bridget Jones movies!

Honestly though? It wouldn't surprise me if Kenny was gay. ;)

None of those acts really strike my fancy.

XOXO