google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Aw, c'mon, tell me you watched it eh?

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Aw, c'mon, tell me you watched it eh?


If you forgot to watch Glee yesterday evening, get with it grandpa. Set the DVR next time. Next to Lost, it is easily the best hour of broadcast TV out there.

If you remembered it was on but chose not to watch . . . well, no use sugarcoating it. You're a bad person. A bad, bad person. You probably steal candy from tots and kick little puppies for fun too, eh?

Despicable.

Watch Glee, Wednesdays at 9/8 central on FOX.

7 comments:

Bernadette said...

I got a comment box! Let's hope it actually works on my phone this time ;)
I watched Glee last night..and you're right, it was really good. Kinda like the Office meets high school. I've got it set to record now :)

gryphondear said...

the only thing I've seen on tv in the past 2 weeks has been the early morning news/weather. I don't know where y'all find the time.

Anonymous said...

Ashely Da- on Facebook: "I watched it and I loved it :-)"

Anonymous said...

From Tre: Nope.

Anonymous said...

From Jenny Sch - on FB:

"What is it all about? Never heard of it."

Bridgett said...

It's DVR'd...haven't watched it yet though. :)

jeanne said...

No its at the wrong time, and I don't DVR it or tape....