google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Happy Birthday Lisa! Happy Birthday Pop!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Lisa! Happy Birthday Pop!



Today is the start of the busiest week of the year in my household. Today is my lovely wife's birthday, and my father's. In a few day it's YaYa's turn, then our wedding anniversary. Mix in the various birthday celebrations and Halloween activites and it'll be a doozy of a week - but a happy one :)

Happy Birthday! (x 2)

4 comments:

Joann said...

Happy Birthday, Lisa!! Happy Birthday, Dan's Pop!! Happy Birthday, Yaya!!! Happy Anniversary, Dan & Lisa, with many more great years ahead!!!

Ken Riches said...

Hope your week is a great one. Lots of celebrations and fun, I am sure we will get to see a picture or two :o)

Bridgett said...

Well, I'm way late...but I sure hope all your celebrations have been a lot of fun with friends and family.

And wish Lisa a belated b-day for me!

Jeanne said...

Happy birthday Lisa, and Dans Pop :)