google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Ginger's first playgroup!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ginger's first playgroup!

I've got a big post on the way, but I wanted to sneak this one in.

Today Lisa took Ginger to her first ever weekly playgroup at the local community center. It's kind of sad that it's taken us this long to get her in one, since her brother and sisters were hard core playgroup fanatics by her age.

But hey, some perspective: the kid smears her poop on her face and digs it. Excuse us for not taking her out in public. I kid, I kid!





Note the puppy shirt, which is an iconic hand me down from YaYa, but best remembered from one of LuLu's professional photos of years past.





I was at home waiting for Smiley's school bus during the playgroup, but Lisa reports Ginger was pretty well behaved and had a blast.

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

Aww...how fun!
So glad it went well.

And I had to laugh about your poop comment. ;)