google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Grumble grumble

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Grumble grumble

OK, enough already. I don't know what's up with Blogger's "Scheduled" function, but on at least three occasions in the last week I've gone to bed having made sure nothing will run for a week or more, then find a random post published.

I truly don't think its user error at this point, so I may just let 'er rip, post everything, and be done with it. Bleepin' Google. This is why I Bing.

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

That's weird. And no, I doubt it's user error.

That scheduler function seems destined to screw up for everybody. We'll schedule noon publishing times for our Simply Femme blog, and it will post at 4 PM. Stuff like that.

I think it's just screwy.